Locked: Console Ban

So I have spent around an hour on the phone talking to hardware support who could barely confirm that my console was ban and had no clue as to why or how I could
even find out any information on it.  I understand that Microsoft in its wisdom doesn't want to give up trade secrets on how it spies on its users so that no one can discover how to circumvent it.  I however don't even mind the spying except when I get ban for no reason.  I didn't have my live gamertag even looked at so it wasn't from something I said or wrote.  The only thing that would have had opportunity to open up my box is one of my delinquent cats and they lack opposable thumbs.  The only thing that remains is that Xbox had me download a malicious update from a lack in their security.  Now if this happened why not let me know, I will reformat my xbox for you.  But to arbitrarily ban me without explanation or recourse is not the way an honest company does business.  You basically said "hey we noticed you like to play online, if you wish to do it buy a new xbox so we can make more money off of you."  What happened to microsoft's Terms of Use...  If someone pays for a service it must be rendered or the payment returned.  Since my xbox is no longer able to function online I will mail it back to you and you can refund me the money.  Or is another legal battle the only thing that will get this some attention?

Gamertag:  LordLucarra

Was a satisfied and well behaved customer, now an exile.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If your console has been suspended, it is due to a gross violation of the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use or Code of Conduct identified by the Xbox LIVE Policy and Enforcement team. This thread is now locked, as this is not open for discussion on the Xbox Support forums. 

For more information on Console Suspensions, please visit: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoleban 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.