LOCKED: Console ban

I turned my console on to find it has a console ban on it. They have also stated that i violated the "terms of use".  I have called xbox live tech support and they stated that, my xbox is the issue and that i come to this site to resolve the issue, they told me to post here about what has happened.

I have read the terms of use and I have not violated the terms of use. The console i have was purchased at my local gamestop brand new. I have not opened the console or modified it in any way. The xbox live tech team told me that my gamertag was not the issue nor was it the reason for a console ban. I have not used any third party devices with the xbox.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Same here!

I was trying to play, but I was disconnected, and sign into xbox live, and it said I got banned.

And I never violated the terms of use.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Same thing happened to me..

Sorry this didn't help.

same thing happened to me i wont answers and i wont it fixed or replaced asap

Sorry this didn't help.

Unfortunately console bans are permanent and there is no way to reverse the decision.

Sorry this didn't help.

Seriously i will not even recieve a message from xbox support. So i call they tell me to come here and now that im here no one even tries( and no im not talking about the community), Dammit xbox i want a dam answer. When someone gets their gamertag banned they have a reason sent to them but my console gets banned and there is no reason.

No mods, no phising, no third party, and i bought it new so why did i get banned *** answer me.

Sorry this didn't help.

Sadly no-one who is capable of giving you answer is willing, or able, to do so.

Microsoft do no provide the reason for a console ban and phone support is mistaken to keep sending people here to query them.

All anyone can do is direct you to this page Console Suspensions - Xbox.com

Sorry this didn't help.

I've read the bullshit constructed Q&A. The only problem is that they forgot to ask one question and that is what happens when the banning is unwarrented. I've done my research and yes microsoft can unban a system now i want to know why they would ban me not give me the reason.

I'm 100 percent sure that cops can't shoot and kill someone without just cause.

I want to hear microsofts just cause. So again, I have not modified my console, i have purchased my console brand new, I only use first party accessories with the aforementioned console, and the only time I  recover my gamertag is when I go to visit my brother.

So either give me the reason for the console ban, or I do you one solid, GIVE ME THE REASON FOR NOT GIVING ME THE REASON FOR THE CONSOLE BAN.

Since you have not given me a reason for a console ban, I think I have a good case for the Better Business Bureau.

Sorry this didn't help.

When you contact the BBB be sure to let them know you signed a digital contract of which it states:

17. Changes to the Service; If We Cancel the Service.

We may change the Service or delete features of the Service at any time for any reason. If you do not agree to these changes, then you must cancel and stop using the Service.

A particular feature may be a pre-release version – a beta, for example – and may not work correctly or in the way a final version might work. We may significantly change the final version or decide not to release a final version.

We may cancel or suspend your use of the Service at any time without notice and for any reason. Upon Service cancellation, your right to use the Service stops right away. Your ability to access and use Third-Party Features also stops right away.   Our cancellation of the Service will not change your obligation to pay all charges made to your billing account.  If we cancel the Service in its entirety without cause, then we will refund to you on a pro-rata basis the amount of your payment for the portion of your Service remaining at the time of cancellation. Sections 6 (for amounts incurred before termination), Section 11, Sections 15-18 and those sections of this contract that by their terms apply after termination of this contract will survive any termination of this contract. If you have confidentiality obligations related to the Service, those obligations remain in force (for example, you may have been a beta tester).

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi. If your console has been suspended, it is due to a gross violation of the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use or Code of Conduct identified by the Xbox LIVE Policy and Enforcement team. This thread is now locked, as this is not open for discussion on the Xbox Support forums. You can post in the forum titled " 14 My Xbox LIVE Account was suspended . " 

For more information on Console Suspensions, you can visit: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoleban 

Sorry this didn't help.

How can you ban me from playing xbox live without a reason? I paid for a full year subscription and I got cut short. Im going to get a PS3. *** microsoft. Horrible customer service. Horrible is not the word. Tech support should be able to tell me why Ive been banned.

Sorry this didn't help.