Locked: Can't connect to X-Box live with error message console band

Hi,   Microsoft 

I was also banned without explanation or recourse.. 

What's up with that?  what is going on  !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday there was an alert that X-Box facing issues in their X-BOX LIVE  & after fixing the issue " as they said "< up and running " !!  we still can't connect and the error message that we are violating the rules !!   we didn't do any changes before the problem or after fixing the issue !! then how come that we can play before the problem and can't play after fixing it !!!!!

It seems that X-Box they  restore  an old backup which cause this issue !!  please verify and advise

even X-Box support team they refer my to Microsoft to resolve the issue or provide the reason for blocking  ,,   what to do ?

PLEASE REVIEW THIS & AT LEAST GIVE SOME EVIDENCE OR CREDIBLE REASON FOR YOUR ACTIONS...

XBOXLIVE GAMERTAG - Qo MoOn oQ

can you provide an e-mail address for microsoft support team  to raise my issue directly yo them , i'm sure that they will not accept to block my for invalid reason , '

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I've got the same problem, man. You're not alone. The XBOX LIVE Enforcement Squad apparently launched a huge investigation (we're still not sure what they were investigating) and have banned a large amount of consoles recently! Hang in there. Hopefully Tuesday will yield good news. I'm glad that I'm seeing all of these posts because now I know I'm not alone...

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Microsoft do not un-ban previously banned consoles as they are permanent. They do not ban people's consoles/accounts lightly, they do so after several investigations.

The most common reason for a banned console is modifying it, but there are other reasons such as marketplace theft.

You might want to post in section 14 in order to get an official answer. Although they might just delete your thread and post a link like below as they do not discuss console bans.

Console Ban

You might also want to check out this thread.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi - If your console has been suspended, it is due to a gross violation of the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use or Code of Conduct identified by the Xbox LIVE Policy and Enforcement team. This thread is now locked, as this is not open for discussion on the Xbox Support forums. You can post in the forum titled " 14 My Xbox LIVE Account was suspended . " 

For more information on Console Suspensions, please visit: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoleban 

Sorry this didn't help.