Locked: been banned for reason

hello my name is v\danny hernandez incent and i will like to know why i been banned with no answer or no mail my gametag is iEat lScrubez please let me know because it got me real mad its been 5 days allready and nobody havent give any answer

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You, me, and many others share your frustration.  You will most likely be directed to here:

www.xbox.com/.../consoleban.

If you have already read over everything on that page and have gone over the ToU and CoC I recommend you visit this page in the Xbox Facebook Discussions section:

www.facebook.com/topic.php

Many of us with the same dilemma are keeping our discussions here as so many of these posts are crowding up xbox.com forums and getting deleted.

You may also find a petition here:

www.change.org/.../microsoft-provide-banned-xbox-live-users-expected-customer-support

Best of luck!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello! I do apologize for the inconvenience. You don't specify what type of enforcement action, but we are unable to address concerns regarding suspensions or other enforcement actions on this forum. There is some good news, though! You can have these questions addressed by none other than the Xbox LIVE Enforcement Team by posting here: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx

Let me know if you have any other questions! :)

-Miss Portia 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.