LOCKED: banned

I am writing to find out why my son's console was banned. He used it just last night to watch netflix.  This afternoon he turns it on and has a message that his console has been banned. We have not gotten an email and have spent over an hour on the phone getting all different answers as to what is going on. I need to know what is the reasoning for this and why when nothing has changed or altered is it banned. We have not done anything and can not afford to purchase another console. This is very frustrating and needs to be resolved soon. We have been bounced around and want an answer. We will change gaming systems completely if this isn't resolved. I know with XBOX being such a big company my little account doesn't matter but it does to me.

Dana K. Little

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I am sorry to be the barer of bad news but there is nothing that can be done. Console bans are never over-turned and neither Support or the Enforcement team will discuss them.

All that anyone can do is point you to this page, Console Suspensions - Xbox.com.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If your son's Xbox 360 console has been suspended, it is due to a gross violation of the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use or Code of Conduct identified by the Xbox LIVE Policy and Enforcement team. This thread is now locked, as this is not open for discussion on the Xbox Support forums. You can post in the forum titled " 14 My Xbox LIVE Account was suspended . " 

For more information on Console Suspensions, please visit: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/consoleban 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.