Locked: banned

some *** on here  said stop putting threats about jumping ship to ps3, s cos no one really cares,it,s attiutudes like that  that will bankrupt MS one day,i for one can,t bloody wait

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

See the stop sign next to the PM button? That be the report post button.

EDIT: And I resent being referred to as "some whatever that word was".

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

And they console ban just as heavily over there. Heck Treyarch banned any and all PS3s that had been jail broken from Black Ops matchmaking, didn't matter if they were cheating or not just straight up banned.

Sorry this didn't help.

Gaming is a choice, not a necessity. That means we are free to use whatever medium we want to fulfill that desire. If you feel your time would be better spent on another platform, such as the PS3, then you are free to go there.

And personally I don't care what platform anyone uses to play video games. What I do care about is people throwing out empty threats saying they are going to go elsewhere if they don't get their way with whatever situation/issue/problem they are having. That to me is just plain childish and immature. The world doesn't work like that.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="VernierSnake"]See the stop sign next to the PM button? That be the report post button.[/quote]No, I don't. I can't see things that small anymore. Get off my lawn!

Thanks. Hadn't paid much attentnion to it after the forum update.

Sorry this didn't help.

Shhh! Don't feed the trolls.

We really need report post back...

Sorry this didn't help.

Hmm, where to begin with this post. It uses profanity (being filtered out does not make it okay,) and it's your fourth thread regarding your console ban in the past week. I understand your frustration, I really do. However, if your console has been suspended, it is due to a gross violation of the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use or Code of Conduct identified by the Xbox LIVE Policy and Enforcement team. This is not open for discussion on the Xbox Support forums. If you have any other questions, we'll be happy to help - however, we can't comment on this, and further posts on this topic will be considered spam and treated as such. 

For more information on Console Suspensions, please visit: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/troubleshoot/xbox-live-console-ban

Sorry this didn't help.

I certainly don't care if you go to PS3, or Wii, VITA, 3DS, Apple Iphone, Android, or whatever for your next gaming fix.

It's such an empty threat, it's hilarious.   It's in about 15% of the posts in the Account Suspension forum (14).

If you actually do follow through, Microsoft has one less person/console who they believe has seriously violated their Terms of Use by either pirating software, or exploiting a glitch to get free games from LIVE.  Do you think they really care if someone of that type leaves?  

you may or may not be innocent, people on this forum have no idea, but the likelihood of MS being right is pretty damn high.  If you are innocent, you really should switch to another console, since you were treated so badly, however:

You do know that Sony has just recently took your ability to sue them in a class action if you want to continue using their console right?  And that they REMOVE features from their console as a matter of habit.

And even if you ignore that, the terms you agree to join PSN are just as harsh as the MS TOU.  

Not saying that MS is a saint (they aren't) ,but the alternatives aren't much better.

Sorry this didn't help.