Locked: Banned console

My gamer tag is sambo2426. Dont know y i got banned. Played the new madden yesterday and today its saying that my console is banned. Didnt do anything wrong so y did i get banned. I know your job is to look through peoples account through live but u made a mistake by banning my console. So please write back ur reason for banning my console.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 13 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Sorry this is a cut and paste reply.

Unfortunately there are no answers to give you.
The only people who can tell you why you were console banned are the XBLPET and they do not use these forums or discuss console bans. If they reply they will likely just give you a link to the console ban FAQ linked below..
Here is the console ban FAQ OP and is all the information available about it.
You could try posting here but as I mentioned generally the PET don't discuss console bans so it will likely be a waste of your time, and console bans are permanent and there is no appeal process in place.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

How ironic they accuse gamers of "theft" when they themselves take your money from console purchases and online accounts and such, then ban your console without recourse (or cause for that matter) so that you'll have to buy a new console. If that isn't theft, I don't know what is. Not to mention they expect 14 year old kids to be accountable to their Terms of Use contract when they themselves are not held to the same accountability. Shame on you Microsoft and XBOX. You should both be ashamed of yourselves. Your business tactics are disgusting.

Sorry this didn't help.

wow so for no reason they will ban your xbox or give you an excuse to why you have been banned when their info has no reason for why the person has been banned. not everyone violates. i had my xbox for 3yrs and never been suspended for any reason or done anything wrong and i get banned and from what i'm hearing here they will not even give yo a good reason other then just cause whatever.

Sorry this didn't help.

This has been going around and many are confused and frustrated.  Xbox.com forums is getting a bit crowded up with it so all of these will be deleted.  In order to ease traffic go to the Facebook page for xbox.com in the discussions section.  There are links to videos, info, shared stories, etc.

www.facebook.com/topic.php

Sorry this didn't help.

My console was banned on the 9th of Sept.  I have a MW2 edition xbox. Very expensive system to toy with the idea of modding it.  Why throw all that money away?  Anyway the system is clean and untouched. I don't ask people for their information nor I try to get MS Points from other players.  I make enough money to buy my own points and to purchase my own games.  I just can't think of one good reason for them to ban my console.  I'll admit I talk trash when people push my buttons, but who doesn't?  If this is why, then it was way too harsh.  Ban my tag not the console!  I posted in here three times and they keep deleting it saying that they don't discuss console bans in here.  Yeah, start banning people just a few weeks before the major games (Gears3, MW3, BF3, Uncharted3) get released.  Oh let's make more money by banning these good games and make them buy more xboxes.  Well F-U xbox.  I'll just have to start using my Ps3 since you are playing is dirty.  Hope your sales drop this year.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="Mister Gwyther"]

Hi there! Unfortunately Support agents will not be able to help you out with this issue. The only people who deal with this type of thing is the Enforcement Staff. Depending on your issue, please refer to one of the following links. Thank you!

For account suspensions, please post in forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx.

For console bans, please read http://xbox.com/consoleban.

For "marketplace theft" issues, please read forums.xbox.com/.../62589.aspx.

For general info on violations and penalties, please read support.xbox.com/.../terms-of-use-conduct.

[/quote]

Sorry this didn't help.

their sales will drop i aint buying a dang thing till i get unbanned. i got banned for no reason. how do i know this because they wont respond to my messages as to why and how long. try to make more money huh!!!! guess what you are on thelosing end this time xbox and microsoft lmao losers!!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

speaking from personal experience you will not get any answers on this forum or through customer support, your best option is to file a complaint against Microsoft at BBB.org

Sorry this didn't help.

The same thing happen to me,i just got dead island on the day it came out and the next day my console was banned,the worst part is that they dont tell u what u did ,at least if they did that you could understand what you did if u did it and have a talk with microsoft

Sorry this didn't help.

yea good way to shaft people with older xbox like mine that has not been modded and was remaned by xbox sales of new xbox must be way down with no explanations on why anyone gets banned sure sounds like a way to try to get poeple to buy new ones wonder when that gona back fire

Sorry this didn't help.