Locked: Account Suspension?

I've put in 2 posts in the correct forum neither of which have been responded to, I waited for the 24 hour period both times, so I was hoping to get a response here. I know why it was suspended I was offering in game services in my bio which is a violation of the TOU. Thing is I do not offer these anymore and have not for a good while just never got around to changing the bio, it's been the same since 2005. I used to play halo professionally and thus offered lessons/gametime. I had not tried to get on XBL for more than an hour or two the last 6 months until the BF3 Beta recently was released to find out that my account of 7 years that has survived XBL support phone fraud costing me over 3k dollars of credit card debt at the time as well as the gamertag and email being stolen not once but twice is now banned. I have stuck with Microsoft and XBL through this all and have been a loyal customer I apologize for having the content in my bio while not knowing it was in violation of TOU and just want to have my account re-instated as it's what I am known by on top of the thousands of hours of saves and gamerscore associated with it. If this isn't possible than I frankly don't feel that XBL is worth it anymore if their customer service is just a static wall because of the amount of users vs true case by case quality service. Thanks

GT: LegendJRG 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Checked your e-mail/PM? Chances are they sent a message to them instead.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="WindedPick48"]

I know why it was suspended I was offering in game services in my bio which is a violation of the TOU. Thing is I do not offer these anymore and have not for a good while just never got around to changing the bio, it's been the same since 2005

[/quote]

The enforcement team are the only ones who can answer any questions about account bans/suspension in this forum: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.