so unfortunately true for pretty much any shooter these days

Also another funny line from a little kid on an FPS game for you

on Halo Reach big team battle playlist

"Pick Zombie mode pick zombie mode, I wanna play zombie mode"

Random Person "Um kid theres a playlist on reach for Zombies"

Kid "No I wan't to kill proper zombies like people keep on about"

Random person "Thats on COD"

kid "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Anyway I think i fall into a wierd group called the Drunk. If I'm on and Drinking I'm lethal, though just as lethal to the enemy as to my own team-mates.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I cant be bothered knowing about what fictitious conversations take place on LIVE whether its moronic children, drunks idiots or those under some form of chemical influence.......there are many videos on youtube dating back to when LIVE was new up until present day full of such things.....reading it in a thread doesnt really have the same impact, didnt you do threads on "what people say" before?

Cokney please take your head out your rear, the forums have so few people bothering to post as it is without your attitude making people debate posting anything or if they really want to be on the forums. This is the general forum.

Also if you'd bothered to click the link you'd have read a quite funny article about the types of gamers found on COD (which oddly can be applied to most FPS games).

Lol very funny and true, great find.

I dont find anything funny about the morons who act like bigger morons over LIVE playing the worst Franchise modern gaming has currently both in game quality and in community quality. If you find it amusing well....enjoy lol

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

I dont find anything funny about the morons who act like bigger morons over LIVE playing the worst Franchise modern gaming has currently both in game quality and in community quality. If you find it amusing well....enjoy lol

[/quote]

If it is the worst franchise, why is it one of your most 'anticpated' games of the year? 

That was pretty good, I dont think anyone who fits into more than one of those groups would find it funny though. especially if mummy wont pay for a Live subscription anymore. lol

[quote user="EXPIRED Z0MBIE"]

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

[/quote]

If it is the worst franchise, why is it one of your most 'anticpated' games of the year? 

[/quote]

Take away all the kids, modders, hackers and idiots and it certainly isn't the most anticipated game of the year.

Also it says this thread is locked, how come you can post in it?

Just another Forum problem thats added to the list...

if i am not mistaken the locked forums look like this [LOCKED] i think this is just a ploy by the OP

Well so much for being locked.