Loading times

My console for the past month now has had slower then average loading times. This is not just on games but on start up and when trying to run netflix. I have tried clearing the system cache and the market place cache but none of  these actions seem to effect anything. Its not my internet either because my computer loads just fine.

Any suggestions? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Well do you have lots of devices hooked to the network as it can slowdown your web speeds?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Have you attempted to remove your hard drive to see if this solves your slow loading time issues?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have tried removing the hard drive no change and the xbox has long loading times even when the internet is turned off (Because my router is on a switch)

Sorry this didn't help.

If it's honestly beginning to be that much of a problem then I suggest you contact XBOX Support and setup a repair for your console. Anywhere from 10-15 seconds is well within reasonable startup times for most applications / games so please keep that in mind. Of course as the XBOX 360 gets older in age the startup times go up in seconds not minutes of course. You haven't said how long it actually takes but if it's well within 30 seconds then that's really not that long in the grand scheme of things.

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry about that the initial start up takes about 14 seconds which is part of being an old xbox. And when I counted for entering the netflix menu it was about 45 seconds. If this is just part of the xbox being old I guess I will have to live with it or buy a new one. Thanks for taking the time to help me out. I appreciate it. I was starting to think maybe I broke my xbox. :)

Sorry this didn't help.