Lmao wow, really M$???

This is crazy, I get my console on midnight launch, I turn it on and get ready to play it the next day and BAM disc drive error.  I send the console in for the standard exchange bundle along with all the other items that came with the original bundle purchase kit since thats WHAT THE INSTRUCTIONS SAID TO DO!!!

2 weeks later...

I get a tracking # back from M$ telling me my console is coming back (cool), i check the tracking status and it says 9 lbs (It was 16 1/2 when I sent it to them) so in my head all I'm getting back is the console..

I get a box from fedEX and my xbox is here!!! I get ready to open it and BAM!! what do I get?? Just the [Mod Removed] CONSOLE!!!! and thats not even the worst part!! I get a letter at the bottom of the box saying that "You might have gotten some instructions from us to send everything in along with your console, Please dont!  Just send the console, we will get you back to gaming as soon as possible"

[Mod Removed]  ARGH!!!!

This is ridiculous, I spent $600+ on this piece of [Mod Removed]  to have all of this happen, and then M$ screws up again and cant even follow their own instructions.  Now I have to wait 2-3 business days, and this all happened on Friday so I wont be seeing it until tomorrow or Tuesday since all shipping places are closed today.

I better get compensated for more than a game where the option isn't even that great.  This is just plain ridiculous, I never even got a chance to play the damn thing!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Same here bro. Did the standard exchange and only got the console. This is so FRUSTRATING! It definitely said package everything that came in the box. Most of the people I talked to acted like it never said that. This is all one big [Mod Removed]. At least you got compensated I didn't get [Mod Removed]. This is by far the worst buying experience I have ever had. I swear when I get the rest of my  accessories back and this console is [Mod Removed] I might just break the damn thing. I might just sell it and get a ps4. Im sure their support staff doesn't have down syndrome

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

the mistake he made was not reading the line that says... send console only

Sorry this didn't help.

NO, you are misunderstood. When it gave the option for standard exchange it prompted you to send EVERYTHING in the box, because we were suppose to receive a new bundle. The advanced exchange only prompted to send just the console.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi, Sorry about your issues, Microsoft will try hard to fix your broken console. Also, they throw in a free game too. From what I have read, less than 1/100 consoles have this issue. (Not Confirmed)

Sorry this didn't help.

Oh look White Knight ambassador doing microsoft pr [Mod Removed]

Sorry this didn't help.

I feel your pain. I had hardware issues with my new console and signed up for Adv Exchange on November 30th. I was told there would be a 3-5 day processing time, but nope, has not shipped yet. I spoke with an Xbox rep last week who assured me it was in progress, and to check my email the next day. I did not receive an email then, and not even a confirmation email when I first placed an order. Seemed odd to me. In any case.. I'm glad XBox and MS are standing behind their product. There are rumours the hardware failure/issue rate is high, and if so, I'd rather they take the time to fix it and send me a new console in perfect working order.

Shame on them for the shoddy quality control, but at this point, not much as I can do but wait it out.

Sorry this didn't help.

Update!! So on Friday when I called them about how I didnt get the rest of the bundle, they said I should hear from them within the next few business days (Havent heard from them since so I called today) and the customer rep guy is a total idiot whos clueless about what im talking about, and then he wants to keep me on hold for 10 mins and then tell me that it's gonna likely take an additional 2 weeks to receive the rest of my stuff..LMAO ARE YOU [Mod Removed] KIDDING ME?!?!?!  I pay $600+ for this [Mod Removed] and I cant even play the damn thing YET!?!  I dont even want this piece of [Mod Removed] console anymore man, right when I get everything back i'm selling this [Mod Removed] or trading it for a ps4, losing $100 on this piece of [Mod Removed] is well worth it if I can get a ps4 right off the bat from it.

M$, you just lost yourself a valued customer.  Next time you'll see me with an xbox one is if that *** is given to me for free.  And even then I wont even touch it as much as the ps4.  Definitely one of the worst decisions I made in 2013 was the purchase of xbox one.  It just furiates me that you guys are going to send out a bunch of defective consoles, like wtf dont you test your [Mod Removed] hardware out beforehand?

Sorry this didn't help.

Another update***

So this morning I receive a package from fedex.  I open it up and guess what it is.  The Kinect, AND ONLY THE KINECT!!! I STILL HAVENT RECEIVED MY CONTROLLER OR WIRES! [Mod Removed] IS THIS [Mod Removed] M$??  YOU DONT SHIP EVERYTHING AT ONCE?  NOW I HAVE TO WAIT ANOTHER [Mod Removed] 1-2 WEEKS FOR THE REST OF THE STUFF TO COME?!?!

[Mod Removed] M$, Playstation is going to blow you guys out of the way.  I've heard nothing but positive results for ps4, I cannot wait to get the rest of the stuff back and trade this [Mod Removed] for an actual gaming system.

Sorry this didn't help.

I donno why people dont just return it to the store.  If there out of stock you can just get the $ back and rebuy it when they restock.

Sorry this didn't help.

EAT BEEEEEF,

May I please ask you to refrain from all the profanity when posting on the forums, it is greatly appreciated.

-Jim

Sorry this didn't help.