Live

My xbox live region is Brazil. I want to know if there is any problem if I change to american region, buy a game with gift cards, go back to brazil region and start downloading it.

Will the game be in my account? Will the game be in PT-BR? Can I do this without problems?

Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

HI vitorquintino, 

So with the region change to buy a game I do not recommend trying this. Some digital content is region locked, meaning if you did that, changed your region back to Brazil it won't work. Also the Xbox knows by your IP where you actually are located, so keeping in the USA won't work. Finally you can only move your region once every 3 months, so if you moved your region there, you're stuck for 3 months, which could effectively lock you out of your current digital content that you've purchased.

So my suggestion. Don't do it.  

MCP. MCDST. LVL 80

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Gostaria de saber porque não sou incluído em nenhuma promoção que vocês fazem ,sendo que sou membro gold fazem 6 anos.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hi FERNANDO LOST23,

Sorry you're having issues. This thread is very old, and it looks like the OP has their answer. So the community can best assist your exact issue I would suggest creating a new thread of your own.

MCP. MCDST. LVL 80

Sorry this didn't help.