Live won't connect

Just about 30 minutes ago I tried to go on xbox, I turned it on, and everything booted up. For some strange reason it looked like I wasn't signed in. I signed myself in and it told me to create an avatar, I looked and my them and my avatar also my gamerscore were missing. I could connect to friends. I already made one so did it get reset? I just pressed the (B) button and went to play mw3. I had a Small and Quick little update,  I started mw3 and it told me to set the margins and the brightness all that stuff, It was strange because I had already done this when the game first came out. I went and played a bit online despite all my settings being reset and title and emblem my classes stayed and so did my level. I got off, I went back on and the same thing happened so I signed out and thought to recover my gamertag. I did all that and after it did the first loading download thing, it started the next and it said  Error Live Sign up not available. I don't know what that means but It has disconnected me from live since then. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hey Peanut, I believe the issue with Gamertag recovery should be temporary. Have you tried deleting your profile (PROFILE ONLY) and then recovering it?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.