live update failed

live update failed to process so now i cant use xbox live.

and now my xobx wont go onto dashboard just stays on main white screen where it says xbox 360.

think i might have deleted the dashboard

but where can i download it again?

and how do i correct the update failure

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

do you get error    3151 335A 1380 2203 C000 0001,

I do , this sucks I want a refund on live and  im gonna go buy ps3,  id rather have my  bank account robbed than not have any COD

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

c000-0001 means your xboxs needs some type of repair and as long as you havent modded /Altered/ Or got your xbox repaired by some one other then microsoft support should help you get it fixed ......but i must add this with that code the first thing they will say is that it seems like your xbox has been tampered with in some way so if it hasent your gonna have to stay on them for them to help you just sayin

Sorry this didn't help.

error code?

Sorry this didn't help.

If you haven't modified your console, or had an unauthorized repair, please give phone support a ring about the issue at 800-4MY-XBOX.

Sorry this didn't help.

speaking on this Mister Fitzer so if I buy a xbox from a retailor it break I take it back to said retailor they fix it ;it gets  error code with this new update and we are told that Support wont help cause a 3rd party fixed it?  But the people Who fixed it was the retalior i bought it from not some guy down the street yet there a 3rd unauthorized party? yes i got this boxed it was used seal unbroken from Game Source they been here for years the dvd drive went out on it it was not under warrenty anymore i told game source they said no problem bring it in will fix it right up so they did free of charge no problems for years after but now i'm not allowed to use xbox live because i let the retail chain i got the defaulty xbox from fix it like they asked? I know what you gonna say but i fig i'd just throw that out there. Remeber just because it Legal for microsoft to do this dosent make it right Heck it's LEGAL to marry your first cousin in Alabama but that dont make it right!

Sorry this didn't help.

Depending on when the console was bought, exchanging it with the retailer for another new console would be the preferred method. If the retailer won''t honor an exchange, then having an authorized repair is recommended for staying in accordance with the ToU.

Sorry this didn't help.