Live subscription will not renew

Hi there

I received email notification that my sub is not renewing because my cc details were wrong.  On checking them I can see that they are correct and have not changed from the last time my card was charged.

I bought a key from a reseller and tried to renew it that way.  No good, the key would not work.

Looking around online I have found that the problem could be tied to an outstanding balance on my account.

I have tried to contact you guys through your online agents, but on accessing it I get stuck in a loop with your "proofs", that lead me back to the start.  So I have given up trying that.

I have looked up your support line but am not overly keen on the idea of paying when all I need is a little help.

Can somebody please look at my account and do what needs to be done, so I can renew my sub with the key I have bought from nzgameshop and continue using your otherwise awesome services.

Thanks very much guys.

Grant

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hi Devastator, When it comes to billing issues, it really is best to talk with a Billing/support person on the phone. They'll be able to access you account information (and you really don't want to give out personal information in a public forum).

I would suggest going through the "Support" link at the bottom of the page, then click the "Contact Us" link, so you can see if you can arrange for a support agent to call you so you don't have to wait on hold. Here's the shortcut to the U.S. Link support.xbox.com/.../contact-us (not sure if it will redirect you to right place for your region though)

I hope this helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.