Live profile gamtag gone

I have been having trouble signing into Xbox messenger ( it's never actually allowed me to log in) so last night I decided to try and fix the problem. One solution suggested clearing the cashe on the storage device and also delete the profile only and sign back in. I followed the steps and logged back in but instead of the gametag I have been using for the past month ( which is the account I setup my live subscription. My original account keeps downloading when I retrieve the profile. I now can not play a game online and there is no history of my £5 subscription an my gametag is not on my account. I am not that bothered about losing the info the gametag but more importantly I don't want to be paying for a live subscription under an account I cannot use. Can anyone suggest a solution to get my game profile back and my live subscription. I'm sure the problem is linked someone but I can not seem to sort it. Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

please contact xbox live here:

support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

For anyone who has had a similar problem I finally found a solution.  When making my xbox live account apparently I typed in the wrong email when setting up my account. Basically I missed the t out of hotmail.com. I can't believe I was able to setup an account without been able to verify the email account. Anyway the customer support were a great help and soon pointed out the problem and I was back online. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.