live problems

i keep getting disconnected from live.im also having problems here,i seem to be unable to easily post.i was unable to use the xbox forums or pc games tab at the top of the page they come up as error loading group. i was able to make a new post asking a new question but was unable to post elsewhere.ive been having these problems for awile,but especially so since i opened up my nat for wireless.im not sure the two are connected or not. also xbox.com is loading really really slow for me.i can pop open another page from another site and it loads fine.here im hanging and unable to post.since ive opened my nat my 360 nas been really buggy with disconnects,im not sure what to do. ill try to favorite this post or something i was unable to find my previous question to my delima.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

i have the same issue with the xbox live, disconnects every 10-20 mins, connects fine again, only to do it again 10-20 mins later. playing single player games atm, but if i was online this would be a big problem getting booted out randomly all the time. and same with the site, seems to be running really slow but other websites are fine.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey guys, in order for us to offer the best support, we'll need you to provide the answers to these questions. Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.