Live not working after switching from 360 to Xbox One

Hi guys,

I have read through existing threads and stickys without find the correct answer and I really hope I can tap into some of your expert knowledge.

As the title says my live service is not working correctly after switching from 360 to Xbox One 2weeks ago.

Basically when playing online my I keep getting disconnected from live and getting kicked from the game (COD Ghosts and Fifa 14), which is obviously very frustrating.

I can't play Fifa14 now as it looks like I am constantly quitting and don't enjoy COD as I'm waitng for the connection to drop.

I can't see any 'triggers' and I've never been disconnecting from live when playing offiline or on the dashboard. 

I've never had this problem on the 360 and I haven't changed anything in the router set up when switching consoles.

Hopefully this is an easy fix and really hope someone can help.

Thanks Joe

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Hi,

I this can be closed as 'support' haven't responded at all but i have post my problem in the threat titled,

"You must have an active network connection to play xbox live matches"

I am having the identical issue as the guys in this thread.  Basically I can get online with no probs but when I am playing COD Ghosts and FIFA 14 after a few minutes in game I get the dreaded;

"You must have an active network connection to play xbox live matches"

I estimate 1 out of every 10 games I get to complete and in COD Ghosts I can play squads online (against one online opponent) with no issues so far.  

This is extremely frustrated especially in Fifa 14 as its destroying my finish ratio.

My stats are;

What Country/State/Province do you live in? Belfast, Ireland

Modem brand & model number: ?

Router brand & model number: Virgin Media Super Hub 2

Wired or wireless: Wireless (as I have always been) ( Issue occurs when wired)

Things you have tried: Attempted on various days. Reset network. Reset console.

Is UPnP Enabled? /Unknown

Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type? I do not; NAT is Open

Any Error Codes you encounter: Nope

Who is your ISP?(Internet Service Provider): Virgin Media: 120 Mbps down, 12 Mbps up, ping of less than 5 ms (completed on a wireless speed test)

Any help will be REALLY appreciated.

Thanks Joe

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.