Live membership duration reduced on profile :-(

Ok so its lame, but ive had xbox live for 10 years since it was on beta on XBox, but noticed today on my profile it only says 6 years. Any idea how i can get this rectified?

Cheers

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey Maccy,

good news is if you have been a member for 10 years it will show on their system even if it is incorrect on your console.

One thing you can try to do to correct it on your console would be to delete your profile (JUST your profile-NOT profile and items.)-clear cache (settings-system-storage- press y on your storage-clear cache.)-then redownload your profile. this may fix your issue.

Let me know if this helps.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

The tenure system has been having issues. They have been looking into it since February and fixed it for some people but not all.  All you can do is try calling support and let them know you are having this issue. They were more helpful than support on here. Support one here will just tell you to follow this sticky forums.xbox.com/.../441105.aspx which will not really help much. Most people have tried the fixes and nothing has worked. They still have not really updated it so we have no idea what is going on. Very poor service with this issue. They seem to have moved on and forgotten about it.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there MaccyD!  Please try the steps in the sticky that Cab linked. If that doesn't help, we'll get your info over to the teams working on this.  Also, was it just today that you noticed this? Do you remember the alst time you saw it displaying properly?  Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.