Live keeps disconnecting!

It seems that ever since i upgraded my internet i have been having trouble with Xbox Live.
It seems to not disconnect while im playing online games(cod,arcade games,ect)
but it will disconnect while not doing anything or watching a movie either through video player or netflix
I cant even get through a whole movie without it disconnecting like 10+ times..very annoying!

What Country/State/Province do you live in? Usa,California
Modem brand & model number: uBee DDW3611 Cable modem/router (DOCSIS 3.0)
Router brand & model number: uBee DDW3611 Cable modem/router (DOCSIS 3.0)
If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? N/A
Things you have tried: Reset router,called isp and asked for them to send reset.Changed what port i was using on the router and changed ethernet cable
Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown. Yes
Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT? Call of duty shows nat as open(i hope thats what you mean)
Any Error Codes you encounter:
Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? BrightHouse Networks. (Running lightning fastest you can get from them)
After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears,
what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.)
W:0000 - 000B
X:0000 - F001
Y:20A8 - 4860
Z:8007 - 2741
ID:FFFF - FFFF
L:8015 - 100C
Q:8015 - 100C
T:WIRED
D:209.18.47.61/209.18.47.62
S:
C:

The report didnt show anything for "S:" or "C:"

but did have this
A:192.168.0.7/255.255.255.0
G:192.168.0.1
Any help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hey Knife Fight, Have you checked to see if your routers firmware is up to date, also can you try visiting http://www.speedtest.net and check your speeds and post them back here for us.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ya i asked my isp about the modem/routers firmware and they said it cant be updated by users.So me not fully trusting them looked it up and i can find it.

Heres my speedtest.net results...should be near 40mb down but my pc is wireless so that could be the reason for that.

Sorry this didn't help.

oops i mean i cant find firmware updates.

Sorry this didn't help.

I am having the exact same issue.  I found this post with a general internet search.

The odd thing is I used to have my 360 connect via my old original xbox wireless adapter and I never had an issue.  It finally broke and I went through the trouble of running Ethernet (Cat6) to the 360.  Every since I get intermittent Live Connection dropouts.

Mine also generally only occur when using Netflix, at the dashboard, or when using the video player to watch movies from my NAS.  I know it is not completely loosing connection because the movie streaming from my NAS will not get interrupted when it signs me out of live.  So it drops live but stays active on the local intranet.  If I hit the guide button when it signs me out I can always reconnect to live almost instantly.

I also have been having a hard time downloading system updates.  The last 2-3 dashboard updates have failed multiple times before finally installing.  The update would start downloading fail somewhere in the middle with an error code  397D-0000-3080-0502-8007-2AF9( sometimes the last 4 digits of the code are different)  I would just keep trying to install and eventually it would complete.  

I have tried updating router firmware, switching ports on my switch, plugging directly into my router, setting a static IP (via router settings and Xbox settings), and clearing Xbox System cache.  Nothing has helped. I have also connected a laptop to the Xbox's Ethernet line and surfed all day without loosing connection so I am pretty sure it is not my connection.

I am at a loss .....

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there Knife!
If you haven't done this already start with some troubleshooting basics.

Clear Xbox system cache:
http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/settings-and-initial-setup/clear-system-cache

More advanced troubleshooting.
Login to your router. Go to "Firewall - Content Filter" and disable "IP Flood Detection", click apply. If turning IP Flood Detection off didn't work change back to default.
Go to "Gateway" and "setup". Search for MTU size and enter a value that is 1364 or higher, click apply.

You could also get in contact with your ISP and ask them if the router has some sort of "timer and Idle timeout" function. 

Post back and let us know if any of the suggested worked for you.

Thanks! 

Sorry this didn't help.

Tried all that you suggested. and nothing changed beisdes changing the mtu size...it made the xbox not connect at all.

Sorry this didn't help.

Can you set Static IP for your Xbox. For more information:
support.xbox.com/.../error-cant-obtain-ip-address-router-modem-978976
http://portforward.com/english/routers/port_forwarding/Ubee/DDW3610/Xbox_Live_360.htm
Remember to disable UPnP when Port Forwarding.

Some modem/routers that is not listed on Xbox LIVE network compatibility list http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live/connecting/network-hardware-compatible-xbox-live may work without connectivity issues or may not. What you could try is to put your modem/router in bridge mode and use a router that is listed as compatible for Xbox LIVE. The alternative is to call your ISP's technical support and ask them how to put your modem/router in bridge mode Or you can try post it here.

Sorry this didn't help.