Live is down

Microsoft please fix.

X-box live is down it is not my connection (obviously or i would not be able to post this message) even thought i have jumped through the hoops to get it to connect but it still keeps failing at connecting to live.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Don! I'd love to help you out with your LIVE connection issue. To get started, can I have you check out our Start Here Guide (forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx), try any steps there, and if you are still having issues please post back here with the answers to the bold questions. I look forward to your reply, thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I am having the same problem all day..I see that there was a problem with live earlier that is now supposed to be fixed but I still can't connect. I have not changed any settings in xbox or my broadband set up so I don't know what is wrong. What gives?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Troll - are you still having this issue as of right now? If so, please visit our Start Here sticky (forums.xbox.com/.../155724.aspx) and try those steps. If it does not help, please create a new thread detailing your issue as clearly as possible, and let us know the information requested by the bold section in that sticky - that will really help us help you. Thanks! :)

Sorry this didn't help.