Live in another Country, get BAD REP for language, and slang!

Hello People, im very bad about this!

I was born, in Austria, and live the child-time in Germany!
I lernd my language in Germany, and whith 18 Years,  i am going back to Austria!
I played with Austrian People, and i get a bad REP for my language and slang!
From my own Folk!

Please, when you don't understand my spoken word, you dont must play with me!
Please tell me, i can't understand you, i will play with people what i can understand!

This is not a problem for me!  But please go away and learn other  languiches!

I speak german, a little english, and a very little franch!!  What speaks you??

And for the other bad REP, i played Call of dudy MW3, what fight is sportly???

Please Microsoft Team, check my REP!!!

I can not give a bad REP in a Wargame for to hard action!!  And i can not give a BAD REP for Languages on a international Comunity!
When i can give a BAD REP, for slang and speak, then all People have a BAD REP, American, French, Germany, English, .....

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 12 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

that rep system is mad flawed  ihave gave bad rep avoided glitchers multible times they come back in same games  dont mean nothing i get bad rep for beating people in games

@ Violin Spider!

Sorry, forgive me! But first a have Message give a answhere, than come more of this mails: Please look on Youtube, and much clan requestion, and first i have small time to reply!

I want to play, and a have no keybord to writh back!

I want a little fun! Not more!

I think facebook, is nice, but when you kontakt all friend, you have work for hours all day! This is the same by xbox Messages!

I will be not bad, to the people!

I have just not the time, to do all!

Sorry, at all!!

[quote user="KRAAABUUUUMMMMM"]

@ Violin Spider!

When i get a message, intressed for Clan, or others... I looked to the languages, when it is english, or frensh, i dont give a answhere!

The difficult is the spoken languages! For a clan is the best, when you understand your friends exactly, an fast!

I will have a english friend too lern better english, but this is not simple, and cost very much time!

[/quote]

I reply to all messages in English or Italian, where are you from?

Alessio

@ Violin Spider!

When i get a message, intressed for Clan, or others... I looked to the languages, when it is english, or frensh, i dont give a answhere!

The difficult is the spoken languages! For a clan is the best, when you understand your friends exactly, an fast!

I will have a english friend too lern better english, but this is not simple, and cost very much time!

Thats ok Lost Kauz, but: No one can get a BAD REP for Languages!!

A simple question is enough!

Do you want to play with the Player again? Yes/No

My favorite Game ist "Herrschaft" and a Dead or a Shoot  is not so relevant! To get a Flag is Possible!!

When I do nothing, I dont get a Flag! When the Enemy is good, you died much! But you must try to get the Flag!

When I go first, my troopers can see the enemy is left or right, and can fight him! When all People dont go to the Flag, you loose realy!!

My target ist not, to shoot very much People, my target ist the Flag!

When very much Fighters go to "A" then i dry to get "C" or "B" but then i am alone, and i can easy to go in to the Dead!

But when i get the Flag, the Enemys, have a Problem!

nice Weekend!

sorry for my english, is not my mother- language!

[/quote]Your post was both entertaining, and true. Your choice of words was awesome.

[quote user="DragonExadon"]

I really do think they need to do away with the rep system. OR redesign it. And, while I agree rep does not matter, if the system is useless and is abused more often than not,  why is it still around in it's current state

[/quote]I agree, it shouldn't really be shown if everyone who has spent any time online will have 5 stars, especially.

My favorite Game ist "Herrschaft" and a Dead or a Shoot  is not so relevant! To get a Flag is Possible!!

When I do nothing, I dont get a Flag! When the Enemy is good, you died much! But you must try to get the Flag!

When I go first, my troopers can see the enemy is left or right, and can fight him! When all People dont go to the Flag, you loose realy!!

When very much Fighters go to "A" then i dry to get "C" or "B" but then i am alone, and i can easy to go in to the Dead!

nice Weekend!

[/quote]

I received 4% for language because I cannot answer messages in russian or japanese...  -_-

Alessio

I really do think they need to do away with the rep system. OR redesign it. And, while I agree rep does not matter, if the system is useless and is abused more often than not,  why is it still around in it's current state

nice Weekend!

KRAAABUUUUMMMMM, as said above an in another Thread;

Rep means nothing more than your ability to Connect with that Player again and nothing more. If they leave an Avoid Rep, they simply do not wish to play with you again. It only lowers the probability that they will be matched with you again via Match Making.

Just an fyi but Rep has nothing to do with Bans/ Suspensions or even 100% Avoidance of another Player (they can still Join a Game via Recent Player List and the "Join in Progress"). As said above it doesn't really mean anything other then someone does not wish to play with you again and/ or they're simply "mad" because they got beat.

Thank you, the answer make me very big happy now!!!