Live id change

Hello people of xbox. I have a really annoying problem and if someone could give my a lucky break then I would really appreciate it. I made a dumb mistake and it has turned into a big problem so from the start. I was trying to change the live id on a previous gamertag so that I could bring that id over to the current gamertag that you see now but while I was doing that I was on xbox.com and mucking around with the transfer content. I did the transfer content thing just as I was changing my live id and then once my email was free I clicked on to continue the transfer right stuff and instead of doing it the thing decided to take my email and link it to another random gamertag, had to make another whole new email then when I go to free my email again it tells me I have to wait 30 days. Why do I have to, that makes no sense so I'm asking if any of the higher ups can take pity on me and please let me change the live id right now. I have never pestered xbox live before and have been a loyal customer for years if you check my gamertag and its history out so I'm saying as a favor can I quickly do it again as a one off instead of waiting for a month, freeing my email right now would take a load off my mind because my current gamertag is linked to my brothers email and it's  nightmare to work around so please do me a favor. :)

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Unfortunately you can not change Windows LIVE ID's more than once in the 30 days. This is for your account's protection. There isn't a way around this. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.