Live Help

Hi, I had recently been told that in order for me to use Xbox live again I would have to make a new Xbox Live account.

My current account 'Da Craic Slayer' was permanently suspended because my brother used my account to download pirated games.

It has come to my attention that I cannot retreive my account and that I would have to make a new Xbox Live Profile. I wouldn't mind buying Xbox live again, however I don't want to lose all the DLC and Microsoft points I had purchased.

Is there any way for me to retrieve my MSP and DLC to use on a new profile? I don't mind losing the account with my gamerscore, even though I've had it for about 4 years, but I would very much like to retrieve the DLC and MSP I had purchased as I want to download the last Add-On for Fallout New Vegas on the same account that has the rest of the FO:NV DLC. It doesn't make sense to buy them all again and quite frankly I wouldn't be able to afford to do so.

I know it's not a major issue but I would appreciate some help regarding it.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Sorry, but once an account is banned everything is forfeit. You would have to repurchase it all. Or have your brother buy it for you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.