LIVE error status report codes

hi, these past couple months my internet has decided to play up, it keeps dropping out and when it does it disconnects me from LIVE, it'll be down 30 seconds then come back on but i can't reconnect to LIVE, i test the connection and get these codes, can anybody tell me what they mean? thanks

W: 0000 - 000B

X: 0000 - F001

Y: 30A8 - 4840

Z: 0000 - 0000

ID 0006 - 0000

L: 8015 - 190E

Q: 8007 - 0435

T: Wired

A:192.168.2.2/255.255.255.0

G: 192.168.2.1

D: 192.168 2.1/0.0.0.0

in case it matters i connect via my laptop using a network, it worked fine for 2 years, now it's just starts to mess up, any help would be appreciated, it annoying trying to play with my friends and dropping out in the middle of a session, it reconnect afters 15 minutes of so normally, but seems to drop out 4 or 5 times in one evening, it's not unbearable, but considering i'm paying £40 a year for live, it is annoying

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 368 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

i meant a network *bridge* for my laptop

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Firstly,welcome to xbox support forums

Going back to your question that is rather odd and this will be my 1st time helping with this issue so...                                 please can you try the following?

Go to network settings on your Xbox and configure them once you have done that reset the network to factory settings then reboot your 360 and connect again. Also you might want to try cleaning the cache and if you have a uPnP port enabled try your connection with it disabled for more help with troubleshooting issues please visit here support.xbox.com/.../browse

I hope this helps!

-Chris

Sorry this didn't help.

Any luck on that... i seem to be having a similar problem

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry this didn't help.

thanks for answering, i've just come online and so far so good, it normally goes off within the first ten minutes, if it does go off, i'll try the disabling upnp, because i've done the other two suggestions, i've reset the settings twice, that didn't make a difference and i've cleared the cache as well, i'll just have to see what happens

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="frenziedshoe7"]

forums.xbox.com/.../276287.aspx

[/quote]  Well thats not a helpful answer at all to me thats just spam so why did you make that a suggested answer?

[quote user="livebeckyt10"]

thanks for answering, i've just come online and so far so good, it normally goes off within the first ten minutes, if it does go off, i'll try the disabling upnp, because i've done the other two suggestions, i've reset the settings twice, that didn't make a difference and i've cleared the cache as well, i'll just have to see what happens

[/quote] Glad it works so far. please can you keep us updated if anything else happens?  so far so good :)  

Sorry this didn't help.

okay, i must have jinxed myself because not long after posting my reply my internet went down and my laptop wouldn't reconnect for like an hour, my console wasn't able to reconnect, so i signed out, turned off upnp and  tested my connection, but this time it said i could connect to LIVE but my connection was limited due to a NAT error, so i turned upnp back on and it connected ok, for now...

so the upnp thing didn't work, seems like the only thing i can do is wait 10 minutes and try to sign in, i appreciate the help chris, maybe my modem is just on the way out, it does seem to be losing connection very frequently.

Sorry this didn't help.

hmm im afraid that may be the case you could always contact support about this issue just to be certain of the problem support.xbox.com/.../request-chat

Sorry this didn't help.

thanks, i might try live chat if it gets any worse, it stay connected last night, not sure why i had a NAT problem after disabling upnp, i've never had a NAT problem before, it's always open, but it was fine after i re-enabled upnp, i'll just have to stick with it and hope my router stops playing up.

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="LiveBeckyt10"]

thanks, i might try live chat if it gets any worse, it stay connected last night, not sure why i had a NAT problem after disabling upnp, i've never had a NAT problem before, it's always open, but it was fine after i re-enabled upnp, i'll just have to stick with it and hope my router stops playing up.

[/quote] Well whatever happens I wish you the best of luck! Only thing I can think of now is looking on your routers manager page its a website that has your routers information with settings you can change other than that im stuck with clues. I know xbox have troubleshooting guides with these kind of problems. 

I wish you all the best and thanks for keeping us updated 

Sorry this didn't help.