Live disconnecting

my xbl disconnect when i go from the desktop into a game and wont reconnect until im on back on the desktop. i have test the network its fine, and i dont know what else to do can someone plz help

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Raptor!
Is this happening to every game you are trying to play online? Are you stated with an error code or message?

I suggest you try some basic troubleshooting to determine if one of these can help you back on track with your LIVE connection.

1. Clearing system cache 
  2. Download your profile
  3. Go to your storage devices and look up the game you are trying to play. Search for any corrupted content (shown as a yellow exclamation mark)

If you still can't connect properly

Reset network settings back to default

Note Before you reset the Xbox 360 console’s network settings, make sure that you write down the current settings in case you have to restore them later. 

1. Turn off your Xbox 360 console.
  2. Wireless connection only: Unplug the Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter from the USB port (if applicable).
  3. Turn on your console.
  4. Press the Guide button on your controller, go to Settings, and then select System Settings.
  5. Select Network Settings.
  6. Select Wired Network or the name of your wireless network, if you are prompted to do so.
  7. Select Configure Network.
  8. On the Additional Settings tab, select Restore to Factory Defaults.

Restart your network equipment

1. Turn off your Xbox 360 console and all network hardware (for example, your modem and router).
  2. Wait one minute.
  3. Turn on your modem and wait for it to come back online (one more minute).
  4. Turn on the next piece of hardware (for example, the router), and wait another minute.

Post back and let us know if any of the suggestions worked out for you.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

i have done all that and its every game i have tried thus far could it because i only have silver

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.