Live Connection Error connecting 2nd Xbox

I just bought a 2nd Xbox 360S so my son and I can play games together online. Yesterday it worked fine, we spent all evening playing GTA5 online together. Today if I'm connected to Xbox live on my Xbox his won't connect and vice versa. Error message - Live Connection Error See your router's or modem's manual for help on port forwarding and access. For a list of ports and advanced instructions, visit the following website. Your console is connected to the internet but can't contact Xbox Live. Visit www.xbox.com/connection-help for more help. The website is invalid. Why was this working yesterday and suddenly today only 1 of us can be playing online at a time? Nothing changed here, I've reset the router and verified it and both Xbox machines are setup correctly. Any help on this would appreciated.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Greetings neslot38!

Before we begin, I would like you to answer a few questions for us, so that we can get a better understanding of your situation.

Please read: START HERE for connection troubleshooting! And post back in full detail (the bits in bold). Make sure you include any troubleshooting steps you have tried so far, so we don't post up solutions that you have already tried.

Thank you! 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

What Country/State/Province do you live in? Idaho Modem brand & model number: unknown Router brand & model number: TP Link TL-WDR3600 N600 If Wireless, are you using a white or black external adapter, or an internal (Xbox 360S) adapter? Tried both wired and wireless (Xbox 360S) Things you have tried: Is UPnP Enabled? Yes/no/Unknown- It is but is only showing for my son's xbox. It doesn't show my xbox IP address in the list Do you have a NAT error? If so, what is your NAT type? none when I posted this or today, Last night it worked for a while with a moderate NAT error. NAT is either open or closed on my router. Any Error Codes you encounter: Who is your ISP(Internet Service Provider)? Cox cable After you run "Test Xbox LIVE connection" press “Y” for "More Info”. In the pop-up that appears, what are the following values, if shown? (If a value below does not appear for you, just leave it blank.) W: 0000 - 000B X: 0000 - F001 Y: 30A8 - 4860 Z: 8015 - 1918 ID: 0006 - 0001 L: 0015 - 10F1 Q: 8007 - 0435 T: Wired A: 192.168.0.14/255.255.255.0 G: 192.168.0.1 D: 192.168.0.1/0.0.0.0 I got it to work not long after posting my OP but it gave me errors that the NAT was set to moderate. My router only can enable or disable NAT. I was using wireless yesterday to play, but again today I can't connect with either. That tells me it's not something I can change or effect as I have not changed anything except resetting defaults on the xbox and running the test again. The router settings have been perfectly fine for 1 xbox connection and my desktop and laptops/tablets and cell phones. No updates have been installed other than the required Xbox updates to play the game.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.