Live Account Was Stolen - Transferring Purchases and CE Content To New Account?

Hi there,

Back in August, my Xbox Live ID account was stolen and transferred to Brazil. They left me with a brand new account that's never been used. I called Xbox Support and after 3 months, still nothing has happened to get me my recovered account. All they offer me is a free month of Live if I want to start a new ID.

I am a big collector of special edition and collector's edition games. Most come with codes for exclusive content that I have redeemed on my stolen account. I'm having very little faith that I will get my original account back, as after 90 days they still cannot tell me anything (I was originally told I would have the account back within 30 days). I have a feeling I will have to start a new ID. Is there anyway to transfer my content from the locked & stolen account to the new account that I start? I'm not as worried about achievements as I can re-earn those if I want...it's the exclusive content that I want back.

Thanks for the help.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Unfortunately, content is not transferable between accounts.  However, you may be able to access the content with the new tag as it is locked both to the gamertag that first downloaded it as well as to the console that it was downloaded to.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.