Live account can and can't login

I have multiple issues with my xbox.com account. Some time in the past year my live account started getting "error code 0xc00d11cd (0x82bc0005)" when ever I tried signing in to an windows 8 xbox service (Games, Music, etc.) I rarely use those apps so it wasn't much of a bother.

Then my account started playing up on xbox.com, occasionally redirecting to a continue page saying that I couldn't login, this could be worked around by selecting the support button in the header before the page had completely loaded.
Now I can no longer sign into Games for Windows Live in-game. though I can still sign in through the marketplace app.
This isn't a problem with membership status, as far as I am aware I have only ever had Silver.
I have the latest updates for everything, I have tried deleteting my profile and all associated GFWL content from my pc, but nothing works.
One side note I have a parental account attached to this account, that never existed, I created this account as an adult but still it asks when I go to billing information.
I do not own nor have access to an xbox 360, and never have signed in on one, so any fixes regarding the use of a console is out of the question.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to: