list of easy achievments and free amrketplace stuff

ok i remeber a site a while ago that showed what was free on the market place, and also catagorised games by 1000gs difficulty and time, can anyone remeber what it is or link me there?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

List of easy and hard 1000gs

This should tell you what you wanna know about gs. Cant help with the free marketplace stuff.

cool, also how do you delete hisotry of games with no g/s again?

select them via your xbox and press Y

[quote user="SARG3NT SCARR"]

cool, also how do you delete hisotry of games with no g/s again?

[/quote]

Xbox guide button on the controller, the big silver one lol, scroll left to achievements, select the game with no score and delete history,,,, hope that helps.

cool thanks! that site is ok, but not the one i was looking for. im considering opening a love film account and to be honest £15 a month isnt too bad at all, especially if you can stream films online much much better than my local blockbuster, whats the turn around time for posting items out and getting one back to them? is the postage all free?

Postage is all free, i used to send a game back, they'd get it the next day and dispatch another, and i'd recieve that the following day.

The problem I had with Lovefilm is that they just didn't seem to have enough copies of the games. I expected to have to wait a while for the bigger titles but in the end I gave up and cancelled my subscription.

cool! think i might have a look into that! can you keep the game as long as you like? but obviously dont get anothe runtill you return that one? how are the film streaming? is the selection good?  the one im looking at allows 2 discs at a time, so id probably get 1 game and 1 film at a time and just change the film probably every couple of days,

Yes you can keep the games as long as you like (although they get a little angry if you keep one after your membership expires)...

can anyone remeber this site then? it looked decnt and there was drop down menus and you could select like theme/pictures arcade games, etc etc, but also like i said it showed which games were the easiest, i think it was some sort of achievment challenge website, you know where you have to get as much gamer score as possible within a certain time!