Link between Xbox.COM & Xbox device

My situation :

- I bought my Xbox few days ago.

- I don't have any Internet connection at home. (Impossible for me to create a account online with my Xbox).

My question:

So I would like to know if it is possible to create a account with the XBOX.com website and use it with my xbox (maybe with the Windows Live ID).

For example, I want to buy a specific extention's game, could I download the soft from XBOX.com website and import (with a usb key) to my Xbox device without problem.

thank you for your help..

;-)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

As far as creating an account goes, yes you can create an account from the website and purchase content, but you cannot download content to your PC and transfer to your xbox. You're only option sounds like to me that you would need to recover your gamertag to a friends console who has internet, download the content you want to a flash drive, then transfer it to your console. Or you can just cut out the middle man and take your xbox to an internet connection and download it that way. :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

But either way, if you download contents on Xbox.com, the content goes to your Xbox 360 by using connection from the internet.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.