lines across screen on new slim 250gig 360?

Hi all, Right ive got a 3 week old xbox360 slim 250gig but today i went to turn it on and it started to load but the screen was flashing with loads of different coloured thin lines across it? I rebooted it about 12 times but still the same but after a while the lines vanished?

It goes to the tv via HDMI but ive never had any problems like before....Has anyone got any ideas what this could be or is this the start of things to come already so should i just take it back and swop it?

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hi,

No i aint tryed comps connection cos i have all the wires in trunking through the wall to the fireplace and it will be a right pain lol but tryed it this morning and its started up fine?

Its all in a well ventalated area so it seems abit strange why it did it yesterday and not today!!

Aint going to wait for it again i think come 9am and the shop is open im going to take it back and swop it cos i dont fancy it playing up later down the line

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Have you tried a different type of connection?  or a different HDMI port on the TV to see if it makes a difference?

If neither one above resolves the situation I would say take it back since its such a recent purchase

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.