Lincence Transfer Issues

I licence transfered with my brother's xbox to get the new  by Coupon Companion Plugin" id="_GPLITA_0" href="/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/7/t/583282.aspx" in_rurl="http://i.trkjmp.com/click?v=VVM6MjUwNDg6MTEyNTpjYWxsIG9mIGR1dHkgYmxhY2sgb3BzOjRkNjUyZDIwZmFiZDY3YTUwNjViMzE1YzFjNzNiNDU1OnotMTM5NS0xNDg1NTI6Zm9ydW1zLnhib3guY29tOjIxMTUzOmRlNmEyYWY1NTYwZWJkZDRkZjI0ZWY0Njg4MzZjNWQ4">Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 Map Pack, but it says it's in my storage device. However, when i go to my game and try to play it, it's not in there. All i see is the original maps. Why??

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

ok ignore the green i can't get rid of it

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there Unkown! That's because license transfers aren't used for sharing DLC/Games without paying for them. The purpose of a license transfer is to transfer ownership of content from one console to another console; not to transfer ownership from one account to another.

For example, proper use of a license transfer would be: You have an original Xbox 360 console and you buy an Xbox 360 S console. You then use a license transfer to transfer ownership of all of your DLC from your original console to your new console. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.