Limited or No Connectivity

Okay, so i had xbox live about 7 months ago, and everything was going fine.The one day I came home and the internet wasn't working, so i look around on my PC and found that it has 'Limited or No Connectivity'.I have had people in to try to fix it but no such luck, but what they did do is connect me back to the internet,but the Local area connection does not have any internet access.Although I do have a Broadband Connection, but i still cannot connect to xbox live via DNS failure.

Please help, i will try anything and will check this everyday, so ask questions, and i will be happy to answer

Question Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 114 Applies to:

If you are trying to connect through ethernet connected to Xbox 360. You must ensure that your computer has access to the internet fully (not limited) or you won't be able to connect. The issue isn't with XBL, it's your computer so i suggest running the trouble shooter and posting the exact error message so someone can help.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

For: Ktownfireman Yeah I have tried to unplug the router and modem together, but no such luck.

For:MrNightmareTM My computer has a seperate connection that works fine, its just the LAN that doesn't work, So is there a way to connect my Xbox throught the Broadband connection, not the LAN?

Sorry this didn't help.

Have you tried to cycle the modem and router? First unplug both, then after about 30 seconds plug the modem in, after it has completed it's boot cycle, plug the router in. Possible that the DHCP information in the router needs to reset.

Sorry this didn't help.

Sorry this didn't help.