License Transfer Wait Time

So I had a xbox 360 slim with my other account on it and i bought these game saints row 4 and gta 5 online. A few days later my brother was moving my xbox to my cousins house and it slipped and fell from his hand and it was broke i was mad but ok after a while. i have a old xbox 360 (not slim so does it not have built in wifi) and i used it since my slim broke but i tried to transfer my license from the broken xbox to my old xbox and i see that it was use on 10/13/13 and was going to be available In 2/13/14. But I am pretty sure i never did a license transfer on my other account. So now im stuck with 4 games i bought but 2 really good and now im not able to play those four games until February so i want to know if i could get another transfer because microsoft didn't think about it well because if i payed for my games i should be able to play my games any time i want. And the reason i can't use online because my mom doesn't like me being in her room because the internet router there so now im stuck not able to pay those game so how can i get a license renewal now.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Only way would be to call support. But this was told to you in your previous thread

want to do the license transfer again without waiting for these months can you help me

I want you to give me an account with gta have problems buying

No Giving people Account is againt Code of Conduct.

just move on.