License transfer trouble

I honestly think Microsoft doesn't think when they do things. So I have two xbox 360's in my home. One in my room and one in my living area. Well I recently did a license transfer from the xbox in my room to the one in the living area and everything was fine. I might need to add that there are multiple accounts on each of the xbox 360's my account being on both because sometimes I like to play in my room or sometimes in my living room. Any ways everything was fine until one if my kids tried to sign in on there account with the xbox that is I'm my room. They are not able to play any dlc for any call of dutys or border lands or any game that has in game content downloaded. My account is the only account that can play the dlc since I licensed transferred to the xbox in my loving area. I'm really upset about this. I would like a solution. And fast .

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Licenses for games can only exist on one console at a time.  When you transferred the licenses to the living room console all of them moved over there so anyone can play and use the content at any time.

The console in your room can access the content only by your account or by others so long as your account is logged in to the console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.