License transfer problem!

Recently, I updated my license to transfer to my sister's xbox as mine had worn out due to age. As a result of this, all further downloads after that point had been tied to her console, just recently I had brought Skyrim for £14.99 on DOTW, and DLC for Metal Gear Rising.

It is my birthday in two days, and I have been given my own Xbox once again rather than use my sister's to play my games. Now comes my problem, when attempting to transfer my account's licenses to the slim 250GB system I'm now in possession of, I was told I already updated my license on 23/2/2013. Which I did, as I wanted to redownload Resident Evil 4 to my sister's xbox that I had purchased on my old, and sadly broken 360 60GB. Now, it is saying I can only renew my license on 23/6/2013.

I can't wait that long to continue playing Skyrim, or to use my MGS4 Raiden skin. Is there no way to transfer the license to my birthday gift ahead of that time?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

yep there is no way to avoid the 4month wait its due to the security of the networl

to avoid random transfers

however you can use the content if you remain signed into live with thr purchasing gamertag on the new console

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Oh, I can? That's good then. I was worried I'd have to make a new account to get Skyrim, Rising DLC etc. again.

Thank you.

Sorry this didn't help.

Only you can wait

Sorry this didn't help.