License transfer issues

My old console red ringed so i bought a elite and transfered the data to the larger hard drive..

Im unable to play my arcade games bought off the market place , limbo and hd trails are the games affected

iv tried to transfer the limbo license however it still hasnt unlocked the full game.. and trials doesnt show the license only the hd big thrills tarck pack and the other track pack .. how do i get these games to play again iv spent a few thousand microsoft points on these and dont want to lose them

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It sounds more like you're trying to redownload each piece instead of doing an actual license transfer. The license transfer moves everything at once, it doesn't let you pick and choose and there is no way to see individual licenses.

Go to http://xbox.com/drm and follow the instructions.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

yeah sry maybe its the way i worded it..i did what it said . in the billing information and license section it brings a list of all license's... the trials hd one is missing it only shows the extra packs i paid for . after completeing the transfer i went and redownloaded limbo but still it wont let me play the full game

Sorry this didn't help.

If it doesn't show up on that list, it's likely you bought it on a different gamertag. Check with your purchase history online here or make sure the points were deducted at http://billing.microsoft.com .

Phone support can possibly send up an escalation to get it manually fixed if this is the right account.

Sorry this didn't help.