License Transfer Is not Working... Again.

I downloaded my friends profile onto my Xbox, and got his license on my Xbox, I downloaded most of the content on his profile and it worked when I went onto my profile, I went on his account today to get the Uprising map pack, Viper Skin, and some Minecraft skins, NONE work or even appear when I go onto my account, they're only there on his account, why is this? Please do not give me a stupid answer from the books telling me how to license transfer and all that rubbish, I have deleted the content and re-downloaded it and it's still not working, please give me an answer!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

well the thing is you arent supposed to use his profile like that

from the sounds of it he purchased a seasons pass. rather then the individual mappacks

the seasons pass dlc only works with the profile that purchased the dlc and seasons pass

I highly recommend you delete that profile

what you are doing is.a clear violation of the terms of use and you do not want to know the consequences of marketplace theft is

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Don’t lend, transfer, sell, or otherwise provide access to your account to any individual.Don’t use your account for commercial purposes (including, without limitation, trading services or in-game content for currency or Microsoft Points).

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.