Li'l help please and thanks?

Alright, so. My old account was banned like 3 months ago which is why I made this one. However, I am still able to play my DLC that I purchased with my old account? Is that because of licenses tied to console? I just wondering if it is okay with you guy if I continue using them. The reason I am asking is because I never want to get banned again so I am playing it safe this time around.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Alright thanks. :D

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

[quote user="Major McHuggles"]

Alright, so. My old account was banned like 3 months ago which is why I made this one. However, I am still able to play my DLC that I purchased with my old account? Is that because of licenses tied to console? I just wondering if it is okay with you guy if I continue using them. The reason I am asking is because I never want to get banned again so I am playing it safe this time around.

[/quote]

Any DLC purchased is tied to two things:  1) The account it is purchased with, 2) the Xbox 360 console it is purchased on.  If it is being used by another account on the console it was purchased with you should be able to use it with no issues.  If you're using it on another console then the account used for purchase must be logged in to Xbox LIVE for others to use it.

However I'm not sure if once an account is banned if that invalidates anything with the content licenses.

--
Juxtapose13

Sorry this didn't help.

Its okay with me, sure.

Sorry this didn't help.

IMO, if the DLC you still can use have been tempered with in any way whatsoever then i suggest not using them anymore and rebuy those with the new account (provided these wont get tempered with). If they weren't used illegally then i guess that its ok to still use them. Gotta say though that i dont have the ultimate answer about this as i'm not entirely sure how MSFT sees this nor how they would react to such thing.

Sorry this didn't help.