LG TV No Signal Message

I keep getting a no signal message in my LG tv from the input where my XBOX ONE is plugged into. The only way I have been able to fix is to reset the TV when it occurs but this is a pain. Has anyone experience this and found a long term solution ?
Try a different port and a new HDMI cable. One of those being faulty could easily cause this issue. 

4 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the forums with this situation. Are you using the HDMI cord that came with the Xbox One originally? Like our ambassador suggested different HDMI Ports or different HDMI cables. You could also try the console on a different TV to determine where the problem could be popping up. Troubleshooting a blank TV screen or monitor while your Xbox One is on.

Let us know how it goes with a reply!

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Try performing a hard reset EXACTLY like this.  Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power shuts down completely.  Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes.  Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.   
Happy Gaming!

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

I have used a different HDMI cable and reset the XBOX and that didn't work only a reset of the TV seemed to work. Do you have any record of this issue with a LG 55UK6090PUA ? . I saw one person said it is due to the resolution on the xbox home screen ? Never had an issue before and this is newer tv to us.

1 person found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

That would be a better question to take over to "AVSforums" and see if anyone shares your issue. If its more a TV side issue they would be the perfect group of people to ask.  We mainly help with the Xbox side. 

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Phantom,

You can try resetting resolution to default then changing back see if it helps.

Reset your display settings. Here's how:

1. If there's a disc in the Xbox One console, eject it.
  2. On the console, press and hold the Xbox button  for five seconds to turn off the console.
  3. Press and hold the Xbox button  and the Eject button until you hear a beep to turn on the console. You will hear one beep right away and a second beep 10 seconds later. The power light will flash on before the second beep. DO NOT LET GO until the second beep occurs.

Note This will boot your console in low resolution mode (640 × 480). To reset this setting, go to System > Settings in the guide, select Display & sounds, Video options, and then TV Resolution

If this doesn't help you may want to try a soft factory reset. If still does same thing after these it may be a TV setting causing this,

Thanks,

Brad

Stay safe have fun. GAME HARD just not too hard :) ಠ益ಠ

11 people found this reply helpful

·

Was this reply helpful?

Sorry this didn't help.

Question Info

Last updated May 4, 2024 Views 8,017 Applies to: