Levels that turn you against games.

So Im on Bioshock Infinite and im on the **** bit where that bird has to defend you. It doesnt give you checkpoints so like 1/2 hour later when your core gets destroyed, you get reverted. I loved this game, and a mission like this turns me against this game, its poorly designed and now Im not completing it for the sheer fact that it will cost me a lot of money if I continue. Just as you think its a good game you get a *** bit like that that ruins it. Crap game.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I know your pain.

Not on this game but a couple of others something happens to make me "not friends" with the game.

You go at it a few times and get stuffed so bad it puts you off wanting to continue.

But often you find, if you revisit it a bit later on after you've had a break, that you end up progressing fine.

Az

I'm currently going through Gears Judgment, solo, on Insane...... Doing all declassifieds and gaining all onyx stars along the way, I have 4 missions left to do but 2 of them I had to skip past as they are ridiculously difficult...... Will nail them eventually but I had to leave them earlier as they were making my blood boil

Let me guess, last level of chapter 2!?

Me!?

-

If so, then no...... Acts 1, 2, 3 & 4 are all complete..... I have 2 in Act 5 that I skipped and I'm at the last 2 in Act 6

[quote user="UnchargedTerror"]

So Im on Bioshock Infinite and im on the **** bit where that bird has to defend you. It doesnt give you checkpoints so like 1/2 hour later when your core gets destroyed, you get reverted. I loved this game, and a mission like this turns me against this game, its poorly designed and now Im not completing it for the sheer fact that it will cost me a lot of money if I continue. Just as you think its a good game you get a *** bit like that that ruins it. Crap game.

[/quote]

I only played through the game on easy, I never go for the harder difficulties because if I get frustrated then the reason I game for has gone, FUN! what level did you play on?

I actually really liked this bit, added variety to the gameplay, just my opinion though. I don't quite get though is you say you were loving this game, you get to one section that your having trouble with and all of a sudden it's gone to a crap game just like that?

Unless I'm missing something, I also don't get when you say " It will cost you money if you carry on" ? how will it cost you money? all it will cost you is some patience and a bit of time.

Anyway, this part took me two attempts, the only advice I can give you is, don't always use the bird to attack the airships, if there's already a few enemies on the ship where you are, land the bird nearest to where there are. 

The electric floor boss battle against Harley Quinn in Batman: Arkham Asylum is one I'll be forever stuck on.  Retried it again last month and stil couldn't do it.

Doing the Death Star II level without dieing in Lego Star Wars.Could not do it for the life of me.Tried it again 2 years later & got it first try lol.

The last bit on Bioshock Infinite was annoying but once you work it out it's not to bad,Shock traps everywhere worked for me.

I did that level last night on hard.  Took me 9 attempts, i completed it after i swore to myself that that would be my last go of the night.  There are 3 zepplins to defeat, so get the bird to take them out first. I was also using possesion and elecktro.

shock traps for the patriots ...  and get song bird to take the gun ships out first ...

[quote user="Praetorian VIII"]

The electric floor boss battle against Harley Quinn in Batman: Arkham Asylum is one I'll be forever stuck on.  Retried it again last month and stil couldn't do it.

[/quote]I got stuck at this part, Then I realised you could jump over the railing where the henchmen come from. It made the fight so much easier.