Level's?

I have noticed on the forum people go up level's how does this work?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ambassador???

Just keep posting and staying on topic and your level will go up before you know it!

[quote user="Dark Timing"]

I have noticed on the forum people go up level's how does this work?[/quote]Your level is pretty much just post count, so you increase it by posting.

Moderators and Xbox staff can increase it manually or by changing the amount of posts required to reach the next level if they think you've been particularly helpful or knowledgeable. Be warned though that they can also lower it should you misbehave.

I dont think it is really about post count after a certain level. I have been a level 5 for a very long time and probably post 100 to 200 messages a week

Yep it is pretty much just post count.

-

When the new forum launched all mod changes to CUL were removed and it was going solely by post count. I saw people drop from an 8 to a 5 because of this.

-

A mod had to volunteer to go around and 'fix' the drops because some people were quite upset about it.

-

It was quite enlightening to see the people who were the moderator favourites.

Thank's for all the helpful reply's i think i have a pretty good idea on how it work's.

I'd make sure to post quality posts, not just one worded posts to get a post count up. Quality over quantity will get you a higher level faster...IMO.

[quote user="ChickinOnaChain"]I'd make sure to post quality posts, not just one worded posts to get a post count up. Quality over quantity will get you a higher level faster...IMO.

[/quote]

Exactly as he said. Don't just go posting pointless things in threads. Make sure your posts are useful and help others. You will see it raise fairly quickly. On my old account that I no longer use, I went from 1-6 in about 2 1/2 years, but I made sure all (or most) of my posts had good quality and was helping others.

I've gotten to level 7 by posting exactly how I do now and I've been here for about three years.

-

So yes posting random tat can get you to a high CUL, as I had no mod boost to reach the level.

Also you are a Ambassador you should learn how to search before you post.