LET ME INTO THE "My Account" LINK PLEASE!!!

What the hell microsoft?  Why wont you let me into the "My Account" link... I want to take Auto Renewal off of my XboxLIVE account but it wont even let me into the link.  When ever I click the "My Account" button it always redirects me to an error page containing this (Im not sure if i should show the last few parts):  

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened. It appears you've found a glitch in the system.
date: 10/15/2013 7:10:06 PM
code: 9467B8E5B77D06
s: RZCQ5XF07VBUJ4UMHn0ZPA==
id: 887e73d2-2a94-43ee-ba0e-394418bc3b61
req: 1898b02f-b205-448b-b9c4-ba4a2b646a3b

TELL ME XBOX WHY  MUST YOU KEEP ME FROM TURNING OFF AUTO RENEWAL?!?!

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

If your account is currently suspended due to non-payment, you may need to take care of that before you can make changes to things like membership and autorenewal.  Try signing into your console and go to Settings, then Account, under "Your Memberships", choose Xbox LIVE Gold.  Then choose "Change Payment Option".  You may need to add a new credit card if the old one is currently invalid.  Make sure you've got a good credit card on file that is capable of settling the balance due for your Gold membership.  Once that credit card is on file, with up-to-date information, it should charge the amount due right away, and then the suspension will be lifted.

-

Once your suspension is lifted, you can again go onto xbox.com/account and make adjustments.  Memberships, autorenewal, etc..

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.