Lesson Learned the Hard Way

First off two problems sent my XB1 Day controller in and I sent it through the USPS and thought everything would be good. Well my wife was keeping up with the tracking number and saw the USPS had delivered the controller to Laredo,TX so I'm thinking everything is good. My wife takes it upon herself and threw the tracking number wasn't concerned. So days go by so I call MS and they state they have not received it. But I stated the USPS stated they did. Well they tell me I need my tracking number so I go to the mighty USPS and they tell me they don't keep that information on there records. So I call back MS and tell them that the post office didn't keep records on there deliveries by name. So I'm pretty pissed at both ways. Just had to rant want help any But a [Mod Removed] lesson learned

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hey there Thump!

I'm very sorry to hear about the tracking issues. In this case it definitely seems like the best course of action would be to get in touch with USPS again and try to find someone who can help you locate the tracking number. Also, make sure you check your email and such since they might have sent you an email with the tracking number in it.

Oh, and one thing I would try: If you were checking the status of the delivery via your computer, search through your browser history and see if you can locate the web page that you were on. It may still load; and if it doesn't it may have the tracking number in the URL.

I truly hope you're able to get it located, let us know how it goes.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.