Lego Pirates

So did anyone get this early yesterday? What's your opinions on it so far? Is it a good one or a glitchy mess so far?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hoping to get it off Lovefilm today, I played the demo when it came out & it seemed quite good.

Cool, I'm off to HMV in a bit to grab mine, can't wait for my Capt Jack mini figure lol!

Going to rush through Brink as quick as possible and trade it in for Lego.

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

[/quote]

If the rest of the game is anything like that level we were trying last night mate i doubt you'll be rushing through anything, stupid bloody AI

[quote user="Artful C0dger"]

[quote user="LoftyBee"]

[/quote]

If the rest of the game is anything like that level we were trying last night mate i doubt you'll be rushing through anything, stupid bloody AI

[/quote]

Very true my friend.

oh i want this game but can't afford it.

I shall be off to Blockies shortly to see if they have a copy for rent!! 

The game is great, although we (me and the wife) did get to one level where it glitched and we had to restart the level.

I'm going to say it'll be shorter that HP, took us about an hour or 2 for the first film....And seeing as your not running around Hogwarts for everything, i think it'll be ALOT easier to find all the gold bricks etc.

Going to be picking this up as soon as I can pull yself away from the laptop lol.

I had a little playing card sized picture of Jack with a code on the reverse. Supposidly there are a few rares posters in some copys of the game? :S