Lego Pirates freezing.

I'm so glad i'm completing this and trading it in today, the amount of times i've been near the end of a level now and the games froze is unreal. It only seems to have done it whilst playing freeplay though tbh.

If this hadn't have been pirates and an easy 1000G i doubt i'd have bothered.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Lego games are notorious for freezing. I had the same issue with Star Wars 3 a couple of weeks ago.

done it to me, but every lego game i've played has always froze at least 5 times.

Not had it freeze yet but twice on Dead Mans Chest i had one of the characters glitch and get stuck on stupid things like ladders, and my other half couldn't use the compass last night and had to start over.

Btw did you have it installed to the HDD? i had the same problem with Lego HP but when i deleted the install and played from the disc it stopped freezing.

Nope, never installed Pirates. Traded in now anyway, easy 1000G but other than letting my 3 year old jump around the Hub being Davy Jones there aint much replay value.

Yeh no Lego game has any replay value after getting the full 1000g, i'll be selling it on once completed.

ive had no probles with lego ive dne all storys now get all the other achievements

Freezes on my kids quite a bit too. However as for no replay value, I have to disagree, depending on your age of course. My kids play the heck out of it in and out of levels just being pirates. Great for kids imo and simple fun for anyone else for a while too.

My son plays Lego Star Wars III and it freezes regular. It's very annoying. Will there be a update available for this problem?

it kept freezing for me once you got to freeplay mode and went into the areas you couldn't get into before. the amount of times i had to restart a level after getting 6 mini kits was annoying and made me angry. but like everyone said its a lego game, expect it. lego harry potter glitched on the last gold brick so i had to start over to 1000 it.

Strange, I think this was the first Lego game that didn't glitch on me at all.