Lego Marvel back for Launch!

And for all us entertaining family for Thanksgiving, we are saved. http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2013/11/14/lego-marvel-to-make-xbox-one-launch-after-all.aspx

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm interested to play this game.. surprising on how much fun I have with them and this one should prove to be worthwhile. It's not a day one purchase for me tho, most likely a rental .

Just read this over at gameinformer. Good to hear it's no longer delayed.

Apparently it's delayed one week for Europe, here for launch in North America. Europe still gets FIFA free, so they win.

Since every other Lego post just got bumped, why not this one

awww, feel left out?

Not really. I started half of them. Apparently I'm really excited about this game.

"Not really. I started half of them. Apparently I'm really excited about this game."

FOUR Lego Marvel threads on the first page is absolutely ridiculous.

You do realize this bumps other threads further down the list and off the front page that people actually read? Quit being so selfish.

There are more then a few people who were disappointed it was pushed back. Hope this thread brings light to their dark night. Yell at the kinect extension cable threads.

And this is the only thread with updated information in the title. You my kind sir are welcome.

It was a good game but I don't get why all of you are waiting to play unlike all the other games that were recently released on the 360 that are also on the one I doubt this will be any different on the one

"Yell at the kinect extension cable threads."

Yeah... And I'll say the same thing to all of them too.

Use the SEARCH function... That's what it's there for.