Lego HP Stuck under the defence against the dark arts classroom :(

I am stuck in the pendulum room under the defence against the dark arts classroom and i can't get out! I have completed story mode and am on 94% completion, I was in the process of going around Hogwarts a second time to collect all of the character tokens. I went into the room under the defence against the dark arts classroom with the pendulums and the blue cornish pixies hanging off them. But the pendulums are not swinging, and there is no way to get back into Hogwarts. The door way is barred, and you can't drop down to the next level where you can see a student in peril and where the pendulums are swinging. I have tried EVERYTHING to get out, shot at everything, killed all the pixies, tried dropping down to the next level in every possible spot...so annoyed as I nearly had 100% completion and all the achievements! There is NO way i am playing through it all again! Has anyone else had the same glitch/problem and manage to get out? xxxx

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

i haven`t played this one but i know lego games are full of glitches,they usually go away though if you reload the game.try installing the game to hard drive just in case its a loading glitch.