Lego Hobbit announced

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Oooooo nice one mate!

Not a bad idea but why not wait until the movie trilogy is finished?

Looking forward to lego marvel this friday but based on what they did with lego indie games reusing the first game and adding some levels I would wait until the last film comes out to get the full experience.

They have only just made lego lord of the rings... Like vote said they should have waited until the trilogy.

[quote user="voteDC"]

Not a bad idea but why not wait until the movie trilogy is finished?

[/quote]

So they can make more money?

Trailer [view:http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=o6dgtf3xJ2c]

I love lego games but I hope they make this one a lil bit simpler, I mean think there trying to do to much in the games now. With marvel to unlock the gold bricks there's a lot of go here collect this quest, goes from being fun to being a bit of a chore

I agree with you Flaming Pingu - these games are meant for kids.....And don't get me wrong us so called grown ups enjoy a lego game or to......But at times they can be so confusing / hard - especially some of the side missions and unlocks............Keep it simple by having a campaign then have an open world to allow to build, race around etc....

I love the LEGO games and even though they are aimed at Children, I really think they should cut back on the amount of collectables to get 100%.  The race missions that involve flying for me personally are a pain in, so I wonder how well 5 year olds do.  Ive got 100% completion on a few lego games, but dont see me doing it with LEGO MSH.

I enjoyed Lego LOTR so will pick The Hobbit one up for sure.

Still need to buy Lego Marvel too at some point.